Thursday, April 1, 2010

Script Frenzy

So here I am, April 1st - no prank for the moment - posting because of Script Frenzy. Yeah, another one of those challenge-in-a-month things that we all just can't get enough of. It's the sister project of NaNoWriMo, and instead of writing a novel in a month, you get to write a script. Last year I participated in it as well, and it was a much more lax month than November because, well, HEY. It's 100 pages of script, not 50,000 words, and most of that 100 pages is formatting (and lots of empty space! Whoohoo!).

I'm doing some shameless advertising, I know. Here's the website: http://www.scriptfrenzy.org.

If you want to catch me there, my username's Misamiera. Feel free to add me - I don't bite.

Progress will be updated shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment