I was tagged here.
People often die halfway through reading a book. What book can you envisage you being halfway through when you die?
Often? That's the first time I've heard of that. I'd probably be reading some random book I would have picked up from the library. I do that a lot.
You can spend a day with any person, living or dead or invented, in any place, in any time. What person, what date, what place?
Oh, gee. I have no idea. Hm... I guess Elphaba, from the play Wicked... although I suppose I'd be mostly in awe of her and too dumbfounded to do anything intelligent.
Imagine you can transport yourself into any TV show, book or movie. Where do you go, and why?
I'd be transported into Pokemon, definitely. I loved that show as a kid and that love hasn't faded. I've always wanted to live in the Pokemon world. It's childish, perhaps, but that's okay. I'm a kid at heart.
What’s one thing you wish you were really good at and why?
I wish I was really good at speaking. I'm a horrible speaker and although I can imagine presentations in my mind, they turn out badly when they come out of my mouth. Writing gives me the opportunity to say what I cannot speak.
Zombie apocalypse scenario: What would you wear to a zombie apocalypse?
I would wear my worst clothes, because with all of that zombie activity, my clothes are bound to get messy. No point wearing your best clothes for zombies who won't even care.
Now here's how it goes:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” If I don't already have your email, leave it with your comment.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (Cue scary music.)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Pretty simple, right?